Obtain your transcripts

Obtaining transcripts and records

We receive many questions about finding copies of transcripts and diplomas. ​ ​ If you are a New Vistas High School graduate, we keep your records on file. Please call our main office to request a copy. ​ ​ If you were a student at Portage Adult Education between the years of 1962 and 2011, or if you haven taken the HSE or GED test at any facility, you must request your transcripts or diploma through DiplomaSender. Follow the link, create an account, and complete your payment online to receive a copy. ​ If you are a high school student and need transcripts to enroll at New Vistas, you will need to contact the registrar of your home school. You can also sign up for an account on Parchment.

Get Started TODAY!