The single most asked question of students who come to the learning center is, “How long will it take me to get my HSE Diploma?” The answer is always the same. The number one response is, "It depends on you." The best answer to the question is that the length of time depends on how committed the individual is to achieving their goal.
The dictionary defines commitment as the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause or activity. In the case of earning an HSE diploma the commitment comes in the form of:
Return to NEO Adult Learning Center
- Taking the assessment process seriously-The test show you and the teacher what you need to learn to pass the HSE
- Identify your goal and setting you intention to achieve the goal
- Regular attendance-The more you attend the quicker you will reach your goal.
- Studying-Use your time wisely. The are innumerable reasources at your disposal. Take advantage of them
- Following the recommendations of the teacher. The learning plan set up by the teacher is structured to fill in the skills gaps you have that stand in the way of being successful on the HSE test.
- Keep your eye on the target... and try to make your time at the learning center a priority